Being home wine makers, we've all had a batch or two that just turn out as well as we had hoped. Before you toss any wine here are a few suggestions:
by: Lets Do Wine
- Be sure that your wine has aged sufficiently. Many times I've tasted young wine to find that it only needs some time to age.
- Wine Jelly - here is a great wine jelly recipe to turn your wine into wine jelly.
- Vinegar - okay, it might already taste like its vinegar but here is a great way to make awesome tasting wine vinegar.
- Marinade - I love cooking with wine (sometimes I even add it to the food!). Use your wine to marinade meat or here are some cooking with wine recipes.
- Salad dressing - I make an awesome salad dressing with my wine - here is the wine salad dressing recipe.
- Blender drinks - Pour some of the wine into a blender with a little fruit juice, vodka and ice and blend away!
- Fortify it - add a little blackberry brandy to it and see if it doesn't straighten it up a bit.